Friday, April 17, 2009

lazy days and Elvis.



I have to admit that I love the beach but I have enjoyed my time off just as well at home. I have not had an alarm set except for Wednesday when I took alittle trip down to Atlanta with my friend for her Doctor appointment. I know , it is sad now that trips to Atlanta are planned around our doctor's visits. Oh the joy of getting old. But it was a very enjoyable trip. We stop by IKEA and I just love to look at the setups - who knew you could live in such same places, you might only be able to have 2 pairs of shoes, 3 blouses, 1 pair of britches and a few pieces of underwear but it is livable, Amazing. I come home from there with these big ideas, walk into my house, look around and decide that things look fine. So the big ideas are just that big ideas. We also went to a wine lovers heaven although I cannot remember the name of it, Heavens if you needed a certai wine they had! I got one called the angry housewife!!! Wonder when I will pop that cork? And after I drink it will I be angry? I don't think so!! What I think will happen is I will for go any housework that needs to be done, pop open that bottle, pour myself a glass and if I have company over 21 of course offer them a glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment