Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Blessings

I promise I am going to finish telling you all about my dogs but I wanted to be sure to wish everyone a Happy Easter!!! Easter is a special holiday to me for many reasons, one being that is the day that my Savior (and I hope yours) arose from the grave! Wow - that was a gift! The 2nd reason is Easter of 1995 was the last holiday I spent with my mother. She went into the hospital the Friday Following Easter and went to be with our Savior on May 19th, 1995. Some might find the last holiday or special occasion spent with a loved one a sad time but I don't. Just the meaning of Easter and the fact that I have no doubt when my time on earth is through I will see not only my mother but so many of my friends and family that have gone to be with Jesus makes my heart full of joy. Take time this Easter to tell the ones you love how much they mean to you. And enjoy the time you spend with your little ones. I already miss the times we had with our girls when they were younger at Easter. My prayer tonight as I go to bed is that you will have a joyful Easter and that if there are some that do not have Jesus as their personal Savior, that you will open your heart and let Him in. He is waiting. Love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment