Thursday, March 26, 2009

Vacation at the Hospital

Well it is another night in the hospital for me. But hopefully I will be going home in the morning. And I am not so sure I want to go. This has not been such a bad gig. The food has been okay, I did not have to cook it plus they bring it to me!!! I have been able to read my books with no one needing anything from me, surfed the internet and listen to my audiobooks. But seriously I am will be glad to get home. After being sick for 6 weeks with one thing or another my doctor has decided I have asthma - can you believe that? At 42 years old and I never knew I had it. I now have sympathy for anyone that has it. I felt like I had a brick on my chest and could not take a deep breath. And I know everyone that is around thought I was just being a big old baby complaining all the time about not feeling good. Heck I am tired of it too. But now after steriod shots every 4 hours (I may end up with a deep voice and a beard), breathing treatments every 4 hours plus a whole list of other meds I think I am on the road to recovery. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment