Saturday, March 14, 2009

How did this happen???

I am really not sure how this all came about. Daddyboy and I went to the hospital to visit our friends with their new baby and decided it was time for us to grow our family from just the two of us and our baby boy, Max (who was a dog). As Luck would have it we did not have to try long and 9 months later the Princess arrived. She was beautiful from the start but she was already demanding. She had colic and we all took turns walking the floors with her for hours and hours. Just when things seemed to getting into a routine we discovered our family was growing again. 9 months later AngelBaby arrived on the scene. She was a good baby although we had to have her back to the hospital for a 7 day stay when she was 6 days old due to her having RSV. I sat down the other day looking at my beautiful girls who are now 16 and 14 thinking how did this happen so fast? It just seems like yesterday we were taking the Princess to preschool and now she takes herself to High School. It does not seem like it was that long ago that AngelBaby was just starting to school and now she is in 8th grade, starting high school next year. Where has the time gone? I still feel like I am in my early 30's yet I am getting closer to mid 40's. When I was younger and people said that time flies I thought they were stupid. When I was dealing with a baby crying all the time and others told me enjoy this anyway because the time will fly, I thought they were out of their minds but guess what - they weren't. Time does fly the older we get and sometimes I wish I could go back. But I cannot.
I am going to be blogging about our family and the craziness that goes on. And Crazy it is. But most of the time a good crazy. There are trials and tribulations that go along with raising teenagers and we have it that time so I will be posting on those things. Perhaps someone can give me advice on situations. I am so looking forward to this and I hope you will come along for the ride.



1 comment:

  1. this is the first time reading this !!!!! you are awesome,and hilllllarius.and seems that you are super wife,and wondermom. keep up the good work,keep the humor! it helps us all . NEVER stop writing

    ReplyDelete