Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Television Shows!!

I have been so excited about some the new shows on TV this summer along with returning shows like The Closer. Has that show not been fabulous this year? I love Kyra Sedgwick. She is fantastic as Brenda. Don't you just think it is great when she says "Thank you so much" to everything. True Southern Manners. The episode where Kitty went to heaven had me in tears! Carrying around Kitty's ashes in her pocketbook. And what do you all think about Lt. Provenza with his new love interest? He sure is dressing really snappy this season.
The best new show of the season I think is Drop Dead Diva. Did anyone catch that this week? Fantastic. Read more about it here - http://www.grrltv.com/drop-dead-diva-new-lifetime-summer-series/ - This show is going to be a hit. The star of the show, Brooke Elliott, is plus size. She is so adorable. Love it. The creator of the show created Bones (one of my very favorite shows, Seeley Booth is so HOT) so I knew this had show had to be good and I was not disappointed. Check it out this Sunday at 9:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment